Follow Mouse 2.1
This simple fun tool to show a colored tail on the mouse cursor. Just try it.
It is an example project on what you can do with Realbasic and the MBS Plugins on using Quartz compositing with overlay windows.
Requires Mac OS X 10.4 and performes better if you have Quartz Extreme.
You can choose the tail color, the layer where it's drawn, the update frequency in updates per second, the segment counts and whether the tail automatically goes away.
This application is freeware and provided as is.
New stuff added in version 2.1:
- Recompiled as universal binary. Now working better on Intel Macs.
New stuff added in version 2.0:
- Support for multiple screens.
- New option to show only on non moving mouse and after a few seconds.
New stuff added in version 1.1:
- Removed the shadow on the menubar which you may have seen.
- Preferences are now saved using the CFPreferences stuff.
- The Preferences Dialog can now be accessed at any time using the menu.
First release 1.0:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'version' (T_STRING) in /kunden/macsw.de/webseiten/monkeybreadsoftware/Software/paypal.php on line 1
in action with 200 segments, 200 for frequency and auto disappearing:
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins