Fullscreen Movie Player 2.2
A free Full Screen Movie Player for QuickTime.
New Mac users are sometimes confused that they need to buy a copy of the QuickTime Pro Movie Player to get full screen movie playback. This application provides this for free :-)
Just drop a movie on the application icon or use the Open command from the menu. Press the "esc" key at any time to quit the player or use QuickTime's movie controller to navigate through the movie.
This application is freeware and provided as is.
This application is considered donation-ware (uncrippled shareware). If you find it indispensable, please consider making a donation.
Please pick a value and purchase the quantity you like. This goes through share-it to make sure any required sales tax is collected.
If you'd rather not use PayPal, you can send something to me directly at:
Christian Schmitz, Plaidter Straße 31a, 56645 Nickenich, Germany
New stuff added in version 2.2:
- Now checks subfolders.
- Folders are searched recursively now.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
New stuff added in version 2.0:
- Added menu command for Open the Movie Folder (command-control-O).
- Plays play lists random forever. Just drop a folder on the icon where you store movies or aliases to movies.
- Added menu command for next movie (command-N).
- Added menu command for repeat movie (command-R).
- Added menu command for Open Folder (command-option-O).
- Added menu commands for volume control. (command-+, command-- command-* and command-M)
- If a folder (or an alias to a folder) named "Autoplay movies" in the application folder, this movies inside the folder are played randomly. The movie files can be aliases to movie files.
New stuff added in version 1.1:
- Shows the title of the current movie in the dock menu.
- Command-O to Open files.
- Added a menu entry for loop. Press command-L while the movie is playing to toggle this option.
You find the Realbasic project file in the download. You can watch the source code online:
Just playing one of the trailers from Apple's Website:
Bilder aus Nickenich