Release notes for MBS Xojo ChartDirector Plugin
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.3 - 17th July 2018
- Updated plugin SDK for 2018r2.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.2 - 22nd May 2018
- Updated to Xojo 2018r1 plugin SDK.
- Fixed problem with CDPolarChartMBS.radialAxis freed too often.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.1 - 6th March 2018
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.0 - 23rd January 2018
- Fixed bug in Picture handling for setting alpha channel for Cocoa picture.
- Fixed an issue with exception handling on 64-bit Linux introduced in 17.3.
- Fixed problem with loading cairo library on Linux for Ubuntu 17.4.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.5 - 28th November 2017
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.4 - 26th September 2017
- Changed Linux plugins to include build number in SONAME field so OS can distinguish different versions better.
- Updated all GTK code to dynamically load GTK+ 3 for Xojo 2017r2 and GTK+ 2 for older versions.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.3 - 18th July 2017
- Fixed CDAxisMBS.getThickness to respect scale factor.
- Disabled linux version script linker option.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.2 - 15th May 2017
- Removed PPC code.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.1 - 14th March 2017
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.0 - 23rd January 2017
- Fixed ChartDirector examples to not flicker.
- Changed plugin file names to include name of plugin and name of part.
MBS FileMaker blog