We develop applications and libraries for Mac OS X, Mac OS Classic, Windows and Linux.
- Custom application development
- Plugins for Real Studio and FileMaker
- Custom plugins, examples and projects for Real Studio
- Custom scripts, plugins and examples for Filemakers
- Trainings for Real Studio
- Website scripts
- Installation of hardware/software
- Solving problems with Mac OS X and Real Studio
- Help with migration to Mac OS X
We develop using:
- Real Studio to write applications
- C/C++/Objective-C with Codewarrior, gcc and Xcode to develop plugins/libraries.
- Perl and PHP for website scripting
We develop applications for Mac OS X first as this is our main platform. As Real Studio is cross platform, we can also deliver applications for Windows, Linux and Mac OS Classic.
From the idea to the final product delivery and the after sale support, we can work with you to realize your project.
Of course you can order custom plugins, but that is the next point:
You have special needs? Tell us.
- We can add custom functions, classes, controls and modules to our plugin collection. Everyone can join and help extending the collection.
- If you don't want others to share functionality you paid for, we can create a custom plugin for you.
- We can extract existing plugin functions into a custom plugin for your application. This reduces the size of your application.
- If your company needs control on plugin code, you can of course order a copy of an existing plugin from our collection without the need of a registration, with source code and without MBS tags.
- If you have difficulties with Real Studio, with a plugin function or with some Real Studio code, we can assist you fixing the problem.
- We write you classes, modules, controls and functions in Real Studio to solve your problems.
- If you have a need to avoid plugins, we can develop replacements for plugin functions as pure Real Studio code.
You have special needs? Tell us.
We can add custom functions for your need to our FileMaker plugin or write you a new plugin just for you. Our functions can help you improving your solutions for your customers.
Of course we can write you scripts which you can use in your solutions to use our plugins. So instead you spend a lot of time integrating a plugin function into your solution, you can order us to do this work for you.
We offer trainings for Real Studio.
Basicly you can have an on site training with Christian Schmitz, who has over 10 years experience in Real Studio development.
You choose what the training is about by picking some topics.
We meet in a room with a the developers taking part in the training. After an introduction we discuss the topics of the day and start coding. In small example projects we all develop together, the participants can learn how to code an application.
Some example topics:
- Develop a picture database using REAL SQL Server.
- Develop a browser application.
- Develop a file upload tool.
- Develop a batch picture processing application.
Training is best done in German. English is also possible. Other languages with translation help.
We develop scripts for websites. For example we have developed a solution to send bug reports to the develop. For this solution we need a script on the webserver to receive the bug report and email it to the developer. So here we develop the script, the Real Studio code to send the data and help adding this to the final project.
We offer assistance to installing software and hardware.
We offer assistance to for your problems with Real Studio and/or Mac OS X.
Solving your problem may require to develop a new application. Or for Real Studio problems we may need to develop a new plugin, a new class or some functions.
Moving an user from Windows/Linux to Mac OS X may result in some questions.
We help with custom solutions. For example we develop new software to handle your special needs. Is some utility application missing to complete your work? Maybe we can develop this utility for you.
MBS FileMaker Plugins