- A surface chart with lighting effects. The smooth surface is created using spline surface fitting of the data points.
- A surface chart with continuous coloring and lighting effects, and with white contour lines and grey grid lines. The smooth surface is created using spline surface fitting of the data points.
- A surface with a deep perspective effect (things nearer are larger while things farther away are smaller).
- Note that the grid lines has two styles. There are darker major grid lines and dashed minor grid lines.
- A surface chart created using scattered data (data points are randomly distributed rather than lying on a grid), with the vertical walls hidden.
- This chart illustrates the different axis types supported by ChartDirector - label based axis, date/time axis and numeric axis.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos