Release notes for MBS Xojo SQL Plugin
MBS Xojo Plugins 19.0 - 22nd January 2019
- Added more for internal SQLite3 library load for SQLAPI.
- Added option to SQLPreparedStatementMBS class and other variant functions to accept folderitem to stream from file to blob field.
- Changed a few SQL functions to copy options from connection to command, which before not all functions did.
- Changed default SQL options for connecting to FileMaker via ODBC so it works out of the box.
- Enabled SQLITE_ENABLE_API_ARMOR for SQLite to help reduce crashes with wrong API calls to SQLite.
- Fixed a bug in Oracle initialization for Linux for SQL Plugin.
- Fixed a problem with MySQL DLL loading.
- Fixed bug with binding empty values on encrypted CubeSQL connection.
- Fixed crash in SQL Plugin when using unnamed fields in SQLite recordsets.
- Fixed problem with text data type handling for variants in plugin functions, e.g. for SQLDatabaseMBS.UpdateRecord method.
- Fixed problem with text encoding with Oracle databases for SQL Plugin.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.2.4.
- Updated SQLite version 3.26.0.
- Added links to blog articles from help.
- Changed Linux compile to include function names for stack traces.
- The MBS Plugin for Real Studio will be build on demand only.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.5 - 27th November 2018
- Changed SQLDatabaseMBS to return RecordSet where you can query names of columns even if you have no rows.
- Fixed bug with SQLAPI on finding the MySQL libraries.
- Updated SQL Database plugin for changes in Xojo 2018r3.
- Updated SQLAPI library to version 4.2.4 beta 2.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.25.2.
- Rebuild with Xcode 10. Minimum MacOS version is now 10.9.
- Updated to Xcode 10.1.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.4 - 25th September 2018
- Added CancelAllCommands and Commands methods for SQLConnectionMBS and SQLDatabaseMBS clases.
- Added SQLParamMBS.Options and SQLFieldMBS.Options properties.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.3.3.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.25.0.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.3 - 17th July 2018
- Added InternalCubeSQLLibraryMBS module to use built in cubesql client library.
- Added InsertRecord and UpdateRecord methods to SQLDatabaseMBS class.
- Added MemoryUsed, MemoryHighwater, Keywords and isKeyword to InternalSQLiteLibraryMBS module.
- Added UpdateRecord method to SQLConnectionMBS class.
- Changed SA_ODBC_SQL_WCHART_CONVERT setting for building SQLAPI on Linux, so we can connect to Microsoft SQL Server here.
- Fixed a problem with ODBC crashing on Linux with using freetds to connect to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Fixed auto commit issue for CubeSQL.
- Fixed bug where SQL Plugin would return date with year 1899 instead of nil for empty SQLDateTime value.
- Improved InternalSQLiteLibraryMBS.Shell function to reset global settings for further calls.
- Improved SQLDatabaseMBS.InsertRecord to better handle float and integer number types.
- Improved SQLPreparedStatementMBS.SQLSelect to not return invalid RecordSet when SQL is invalid.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.3.3 beta with fixed for CubeSQL.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.24.0.
- Updated plugin SDK for 2018r2.
- Added database class for documentation.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.2 - 22nd May 2018
- Changed AutoCache for SQL Plugin to not try to cache recordsets if there is no result set.
- Changed cursor functions for SQL Plugin to return field count = 0 if there is no result set.
- Fixed problem with SQLConnectionMBS.Options property crashing.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.23.1
- Updated to SQLAPI 4.2.2.
- Updated to Xojo 2018r1 plugin SDK.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.1 - 6th March 2018
- Added Options property to SQLDatabaseMBS, SQLConnectionMBS and SQLCommandMBS to inspect options.
- Added support for SQL Anywhere API v1 in addition to v2.
- Changed SQLPreparedStatementMBS to accept binding with Xojo.Core.Date objects.
- Fixed exceptions for SQL Plugin on ARM.
- Fixed problems with connecting to SQL Anywhere database.
- Fixed problems with using SQLDatabaseMBS object after calling close method on it. Now you can reuse it for another connection.
- Fixed SQLDatabaseMBS and SQLConnectionMBS to close an existing connections before starting a new one.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.22.0
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.0 - 23rd January 2018
- Added kSQLAnywhereClient and kCubeSQLClient constants to SQLConnectionMBS class.
- Fixed SQLConnectionMBS.ConnectMT to set SQLite encryption key.
- Removed warning if using empty sqlite encryption key.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.2.1.
- Fixed an issue with exception handling on 64-bit Linux introduced in 17.3.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.5 - 28th November 2017
- Added SQLConnectionMBS.InsertRecord function.
- Fixed bug with SQLite Prepare command with extra spaces in SQL commands.
- Fixed issue in SQL plugin with binding parameters for ODBC.
- Fixed issue in SQL plugin with getting text fields with FileMaker over ODBC.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.20.1.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.4 - 26th September 2017
- Added MemoryUsed and MemoryHighwater properties to SQLite3MBS class.
- Added SQL_ATTR_CURSOR_TYPE as one of the options we pass from SQL connections down to all command objects.
- Removed SQLAnywhere plugin part as that functionality is now available in SQL Plugin.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.1.12.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.20.0.
- Changed Linux plugins to include build number in SONAME field so OS can distinguish different versions better.
- Updated all GTK code to dynamically load GTK+ 3 for Xojo 2017r2 and GTK+ 2 for older versions.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.3 - 18th July 2017
- Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.3.
- Updated SQLite to 3.19.3.
- Disabled linux version script linker option.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.2 - 15th May 2017
- Fixed an issue with writing BLOB fields into Firebird database via SQLPreparedStatementMBS class.
- Fixed bug in SQLNumericMBS.NumericWithCurrency when using small negative numbers.
- Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.2.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.1.11.
- Updated SQLite to 3.18.0.
- Removed PPC code.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.1 - 14th March 2017
- Added LibraryLoaded property to DB2MBS, InformixMBS, MySQLMBS, PostgreSQLAPIMBS and SQLite3MBS.
- Fixed InternalPostgreSQLLibraryMBS, so it works again on Linux.
- Updated SQLite to 3.17.0.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.0 - 23rd January 2017
- Changed SQL plugin to detect ODBC to FileMaker and handle that better for reading text fields and avoid a crash.
- Updated SQLite to 3.16.2.
- Changed plugin file names to include name of plugin and name of part.
MBS Xojo Plugins