Release notes for MBS Xojo SQL Plugin
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.3 - 17th July 2018
- Added InternalCubeSQLLibraryMBS module to use built in cubesql client library.
- Added InsertRecord and UpdateRecord methods to SQLDatabaseMBS class.
- Added MemoryUsed, MemoryHighwater, Keywords and isKeyword to InternalSQLiteLibraryMBS module.
- Added UpdateRecord method to SQLConnectionMBS class.
- Changed SA_ODBC_SQL_WCHART_CONVERT setting for building SQLAPI on Linux, so we can connect to Microsoft SQL Server here.
- Fixed a problem with ODBC crashing on Linux with using freetds to connect to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Fixed auto commit issue for CubeSQL.
- Fixed bug where SQL Plugin would return date with year 1899 instead of nil for empty SQLDateTime value.
- Improved InternalSQLiteLibraryMBS.Shell function to reset global settings for further calls.
- Improved SQLDatabaseMBS.InsertRecord to better handle float and integer number types.
- Improved SQLPreparedStatementMBS.SQLSelect to not return invalid RecordSet when SQL is invalid.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.3.3 beta with fixed for CubeSQL.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.24.0.
- Updated plugin SDK for 2018r2.
- Added database class for documentation.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.2 - 22nd May 2018
- Changed AutoCache for SQL Plugin to not try to cache recordsets if there is no result set.
- Changed cursor functions for SQL Plugin to return field count = 0 if there is no result set.
- Fixed problem with SQLConnectionMBS.Options property crashing.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.23.1
- Updated to SQLAPI 4.2.2.
- Updated to Xojo 2018r1 plugin SDK.
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.1 - 6th March 2018
- Added Options property to SQLDatabaseMBS, SQLConnectionMBS and SQLCommandMBS to inspect options.
- Added support for SQL Anywhere API v1 in addition to v2.
- Changed SQLPreparedStatementMBS to accept binding with Xojo.Core.Date objects.
- Fixed exceptions for SQL Plugin on ARM.
- Fixed problems with connecting to SQL Anywhere database.
- Fixed problems with using SQLDatabaseMBS object after calling close method on it. Now you can reuse it for another connection.
- Fixed SQLDatabaseMBS and SQLConnectionMBS to close an existing connections before starting a new one.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.22.0
MBS Xojo Plugins 18.0 - 23rd January 2018
- Added kSQLAnywhereClient and kCubeSQLClient constants to SQLConnectionMBS class.
- Fixed SQLConnectionMBS.ConnectMT to set SQLite encryption key.
- Removed warning if using empty sqlite encryption key.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.2.1.
- Fixed an issue with exception handling on 64-bit Linux introduced in 17.3.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.5 - 28th November 2017
- Added SQLConnectionMBS.InsertRecord function.
- Fixed bug with SQLite Prepare command with extra spaces in SQL commands.
- Fixed issue in SQL plugin with binding parameters for ODBC.
- Fixed issue in SQL plugin with getting text fields with FileMaker over ODBC.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.20.1.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.4 - 26th September 2017
- Added MemoryUsed and MemoryHighwater properties to SQLite3MBS class.
- Added SQL_ATTR_CURSOR_TYPE as one of the options we pass from SQL connections down to all command objects.
- Removed SQLAnywhere plugin part as that functionality is now available in SQL Plugin.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.1.12.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.20.0.
- Changed Linux plugins to include build number in SONAME field so OS can distinguish different versions better.
- Updated all GTK code to dynamically load GTK+ 3 for Xojo 2017r2 and GTK+ 2 for older versions.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.3 - 18th July 2017
- Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.3.
- Updated SQLite to 3.19.3.
- Disabled linux version script linker option.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.2 - 15th May 2017
- Fixed an issue with writing BLOB fields into Firebird database via SQLPreparedStatementMBS class.
- Fixed bug in SQLNumericMBS.NumericWithCurrency when using small negative numbers.
- Updated PostgreSQL to version 9.6.2.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 4.1.11.
- Updated SQLite to 3.18.0.
- Removed PPC code.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.1 - 14th March 2017
- Added LibraryLoaded property to DB2MBS, InformixMBS, MySQLMBS, PostgreSQLAPIMBS and SQLite3MBS.
- Fixed InternalPostgreSQLLibraryMBS, so it works again on Linux.
- Updated SQLite to 3.17.0.
MBS Xojo Plugins 17.0 - 23rd January 2017
- Changed SQL plugin to detect ODBC to FileMaker and handle that better for reading text fields and avoid a crash.
- Updated SQLite to 3.16.2.
- Changed plugin file names to include name of plugin and name of part.
MBS Xojo Plugins