Boolean Calculator 2.0
A simple utility for technical informatics on university. You can enter a formular like "a and b and (not c)" and it shows you a table where you can see on which boolean combination of a, b and c the term is true.
This application is freeware and provided as is.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'version' (T_STRING) in /kunden/macsw.de/webseiten/monkeybreadsoftware/Software/paypal.php on line 1
New stuff added in version 2.0:
- Supports shortcuts: "&" for "and", "|" for "or", "¬" for "not", "1" for "true" and "0" for "false".
- You can have as many variables of any name with only characters.
- Sorry, but xor is not a supported keyword in Realbasic.
New stuff added in version 1.1:
- Updated to REALbasic 5.5.
- Now with Linux Version.
- Fixed some math problem on Windows.
New stuff added in version 1.0:
- First Release.
Just running the default calculation:
MBS Xojo Plugins