MBS Xojo Plugins 15.3 - 1st October 2015
- Added classes for OSAKit framework on OS X.
- Added new 64-bit plugin for Mac covering Accounts, Social and EventKit classes.
- Added new AVFoundation classes for Audio Units and Audio Engine.
- Added new Mime Email parsing classes.
- Added WiringPiMBS module.
- Added a few more CALayerMBS properties and you can now assign either CGImageMBS or NSImageMBS for contents property.
- Added AppReceiptMBS.creationDate, AppReceiptMBS.purchaseDate and AppReceiptMBS.transactionDate properties.
- Added CGDisplayMBS CreateImageAsync.
- Added example projects for viewing email files and an email client example.
- Added gamma option to QTPictureMovieTrackMBS class
- Added LCMS2StageMBS.CubeSize functions.
- Added MimeEmailMBS.HTMLToPlainText function used to get plain text from html-only emails..
- Added more properties to CGImageMBS and NSViewMBS classes.
- Added more variants for LCMS2StageMBS.CreateStageWithCLut16bit and LCMS2StageMBS.CreateStageWithCLutFloat.
- Added ShowDifferences function for DynaPDFMBS class.
- Added variants of LCMS2StageMBS.CreateStageWithCLut16bitGranular/LCMS2StageMBS.CreateStageWithCLutFloatGranular for taking array or memoryblock. Clutpoints is now always an array.
- Changed conversion code for CFDictionaries. CFData now translates to Memoryblock instead of String to work better in 64-bit apps.
- Changed DarwinResourceUsageMBS.SystemTimeUsed and DarwinResourceUsageMBS.UserTimeUsed to doubles.
- Fixed bug in HotKeyMBS with locks not being released and app blocked.
- Fixed bug in PHP plugin which caused crash with phpinfo function.
- Fixed bug with sending emails. Inline graphics were not embedded correctly.
- Fixed ChartDirector license check for 64-bit.
- Fixed linking issues on Linux 64-bit to make sure we use the zlib inside plugin instead of system version.
- Fixed problem in CDAxisMBS class which causes memory leaks.
- Fixed SystemInformation.CPUBrandString and SystemInformation.MachineID for 64-bit.
- Recompiled LinuxARM stuff with older GCC version for better compatibility (now need libstdc++ 6.0.19 instead of 6.0.20).
- Rewrote PHP plugin part to use PHP version 5.6.12 and work with 64-bit.
- The internal SQLite library now includes the SQLite Encryption Extension.
- Updated CURL to version 7.44.0.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 188.8.131.52.
- Updated libcpuid.
- Updated libXL to version 3.6.4.
- Updated NSTaskMBS to have more properties and a Terminated event.
- Updated openssl to 1.0.2d.
- Updated SQLite to 3.8.12 alpha for the vacuum bug fix.
- Updated VLC to version 2.2.1. The new functions are 64-bit only.
Release notes of all versions: Release notes.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos