MBS Xojo Network Kit 1.1
The MBS Xojo Network Kit provides you with a few useful classes and modules to easily use network functions in iOS.
- Wrapper for OS X and iOS Bonjour classes to publish service and browser for service including resolving the IP addresses.
- asynchronously browses for domains to use
- asynchronously browses for services with given type
- asynchronously publishes services
- query/publish TXT Record data.
- Function to check for events on console projects.
- Parse code for IP addresses, supporting IPv4 and IPv6
- Wrapper for OS X and iOS for NSConnection classes including NSURLRequest/NSURLResponse with HTTP extensions.
- HTTP and HTTPS support.
- FTP download support.
- Synchronously and asynchronously transfers
- Load to memory or file
- Supply HTTP Header fields
- Supply HTTP Body for upload
- Supply HTTP Method like GET, PUT, POST or others.
- Control about cache handling
- Can use pipelining with HTTP 1.1
- Define if to use cellular network or not.
- Common code for Cocoa base classes in the NetworkKitUtilityModule module.
- For old and new Xojo framework
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- Compiles for all targets
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encryption
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.
Xojo 2015r1 or newer
No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.
Xojo 2020r2 or newer
Since Xojo 2020r2 introduced plugin support for iOS, we can now produce our plugins for iOS. Please consider using NSURLSessionMBS, NSURLConnectionMBS and DNSServiceBrowseMBS classes for future projects as it can do more.
Our Kit is written for the traditional Xojo API and may show warnings when used in newer Xojo version.
Feel free to make adjustments as needed.
- Fixed bugs in documentation.
- Updated to Xojo 2019r1
- Fixed iOS Table Data Source events
- First public release.
- NSURLResponseMB class
- NSURLRequestMB class
- NSURLConnectionMB class
- NSURLConnectionFileMB class
- NSNetServiceMB class
- NSNetServiceBrowserMB class
- NSMutableURLRequestMB class
- NSErrorMB class
- NetworkKitUtilityModule module
Limited product support is offered for free. Custom contract development to help you integrating our kit or making improvements for you can be ordered.
Updates to the kit will be available regularly to all registered users. Free for the first year.
You receive the full Xojo source codes of all projects for use in your applications. You are not allowed to share your copy of the kit with other developers.
Full license text is includes in the kit manual.
Free updates included for one year. After that, please order an update/new license or keep your last license.