MBS Xojo UDP Socket Kit 1.0
The MBS Xojo UDPSocket Kit provides you with a few useful classes for using UDP Sockets on iOS, Mac and Linux.
- UDP Socket class:
- Create socket
- Send message
- Listen on a port for incoming data
- DataAvailable event for incoming data
- For new Xojo framework
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encrypted code.
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.
- Sending/Receiving may need rules in firewall to allow it.
- Sending/Receiving may need network entitlements.
Xojo 2015r1 or newer
No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.
If you need similar classes for Mac/Win/Linux, you can check the MBS Xojo Network Plugin from us.
Xojo 2020r2 or newer
Since Xojo 2020r2 introduced plugin support for iOS, we can now produce our plugins for iOS. Please consider using UDPSocketMBS class for future projects as it can do more.
Our Kit is written for the traditional Xojo API and may show warnings when used in newer Xojo version.
Feel free to make adjustments as needed.
- First public release.
Limited product support is offered for free. Custom contract development to help you integrating our kit or making improvements for you can be ordered.
Updates to the kit will be available regularly to all registered users. Free for the first year.
You receive the full Xojo source codes of all projects for use in your applications. You are not allowed to share your copy of the kit with other developers.
Full license text is includes in the kit manual.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins