MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit 1.5
The MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit gives you a start point to develop your own Web Application.
- Database Support including REALSQLDatabase, MySQLCommunityServer, CubeSQLServer and SQLDatabaseMBS.
- Other databases can be added easily.
- Simple User Management for Admins and normal users..
- Login Panel.
- Auto login, so people don‘t need to login each time..
- Allows logging to text file and database and displaying them..
- SQL Console with download of database and query result as CSV file..
- Session management for admin to see what users do..
- Chat Window.
- Creates Backup of database..
- Object browser and memory statistics.
- Messages for Admins to/from users..
- File Browser.
- Shows how to cache images/files to save memory..
- Allow user to reset password by email
- Allow users to be disabled
- and much more....
Mac OS X
Web Starter Kit Manual
Web Signature Kit Manual
MBS Xojo Plugins Licenses: Encryption, Util, Main, CURL, macCF, Win and macOSX parts. Option MBS SQL Plugin.
Plugin licenses not included when purchasing Web Starter Kit.
The Web Starter Kit can be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Xojo 2012 or newer (maybe work with older versions, but not tested)
No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.
Our Kit is written for Web 1.x API and may not work without modifications for Web 2.x.
Once Web 2.x is released, we may decide whether we can modernize our Web Starter Kit.
Free updates included for one year. After that, please order an update/new license or keep your last license.
Version 1.5, 25th May 2020
- Fixed smaller issues with CubeSQL usage.
- Added PostgreSQL Support
- Put db.errorMessage in local variable to see it in debugger
- Changes for Xojo 2019r3
Version 1.4, 31st July 2019
- Added German and Greek translations beside English
- Fixed SQL creation of table with missing Email and extra Delete column.
- Fixed minor bugs
- MySQL constants for connection credentials
- More fields and tables in SQL are quoted for MySQL
- Switched from InsertRecord for users to Prepared Statements as Xojo doesn’t quote field name correctly.
- Updated for Xojo 2019r1
- Added email field for users
- Added Status app to run on desktop and watch status several servers
- Added Status REST API for the Status app to query status of web app
- Added email sending function using MBS CURL Plugin
- Added password reset feature via email with link
- Added possibility to disable an user
- Added ConfigurationModule for constants
- Added helper functions for WebPopupMenu
- Fixed some back buttons.
- Added low level exception/signal handling classes from Bug Reporter Kit.
- Changed code because some App.File* functions which are not available in newer Xojo versions.
- Renamed Hash Function to not conflict with hash function in other Web components.
- Updated for Xojo 2017.
- Added Web Signature Kit project.
- Commented out Print commands. They are useful in standalone, but cause problems in cgi mode.
- Improved code to handle database. Now the app launches when no database is found.
- Added WebLoadBalancing example code
- Added System Information page.
- First public release.
Limited product support is offered for free. Custom contract development to help you integrating our kit or making improvements for you can be ordered.
Updates to the kit will be available regularly to all registered users.
You receive the full Xojo source codes of all projects for use in your applications. You are not allowed to share your copy of the kit with other developers.
Full license text is includes in the kit manual.
MBS Xojo blog