MBS Xojo (Real Studio) Plugins 14.1 - 18th March 2014See also the documentation on new items.
- Added MapKit plugin.
- Added LinuxProcessMBS class.
- Added WinHTTPClientMBS class to detect proxy on Windows automatically.
- Added BackColor and ForeColor properties for BarcodeGeneratorMBS class.
- Added CFProxyMBS class to detect proxy on Mac.
- Added CLLocationCoordinate2DMBS class.
- Added DirectShowAMCrossbarMBS.PhysicalPinName, DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.Crossbar and DirectShowAMCrossbarMBS.BaseFilter functions.
- Added flags parameter to SystemInformationMBS.MachineID so you can decide what values are used.
- Added LCMS2ContextMBS class for context information. Now you need to pass objects of this class instead of variant.
- Added more CoreImage functions.
- Added MYSQL_SECURE_AUTH option to SQL Plugin, so you can pass true/false to enable/disable secure authentication for connecting to MySQL server.
- Added NSFileHandleMBS.AvailableBytes function.
- Added NSPrintInfoMBS methods to redirect printing to a file with normal Xojo OpenPrinter command in Cocoa app.
- Added RenderPageToImageMT function to raster PDF pages in preemptive thread.
- Added SQLDatabaseMBS.RaiseExceptions property. By default SQLDatabaseMBS raises no exceptions, but SQLConnectionMBS does. With the properties on both you can switch to the opposite. In all cases we update error properties.
- Added SQLDateTimeMBS Constructor, DateValue and Set method to work better with normal date objects.
- Added SQLPreparedStatementMBS.Scrollable property.
- Added VLCEventManagerMBS.Listen method.
- Added WebSocketHelperMBS.Unmask parameter.
- Added WindowsICMProfileMBS.CreateIccProfile function.
- Changed GammaMBS for Mac, so you can have one GammaMBS object for each screen.
- Changed NSIMage*MBS classes to have properties instead of methods, so you see something in debugger. Also added a few more methods.
- Fixed a bug in PNG plugin with reading picture from string.
- Fixed an issue where plugin would call QuickTime function on Windows where no QuickTime is available.
- Fixed bug with printing on HTMLViewer. PrintingPageMBS function returned nil.
- Fixed issue where GUI code was performed on thread causing a ThreadAccessingUIException. Workaround for feedback case 32738.
- Fixed issue with HTMLViewer.PrintDialogMBS function, so it actually prints a second time.
- Fixed problem with Graphicsmagick, so JPEG 2000 works again on Mac and Linux.
- Fixed WindowsICMProfileMBS.CreateIccProfile function to load the Windows function WcsCreateIccProfile dynamically.
- Improved CFBookmarkMBS module with new overloaded methods using CFURLMBS.
- Improved event handling for CFSocket, Bonjour classes, FSEvents, Mac HID classes, IOIOPowerSourcesMBS and SleepNotificationMBS so it works better if you run it on a thread.
- Rewrote SQLPreparedStatementMBS class. Now also taking binds on parameter name, not just index.
- Updated DynaPDF library to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated GammaMBS class to work on newer Macbooks with 1024 entries in the gamma table.
- Updated LCMS2 library to version 2.6.
Release notes of all versions: Release notes.
MBS Xojo blog