- A general box-whisker chart, which represents data ranges as boxes and/or marks. A common application is to represent the maximum, 3rd quartile, median, 1st quartile and minimum values of some statistics.
- A multi-color horizontal box-whisker chart. (All ChartDirector XY charts, including box-whisker chart, supports xy axis swapping.)
- The axis labels are created using CDML, so they can contain icons.
- A multi-color box chart created by using 4 box layers, each handling one data series.
- This chart is an application of box chart often known as "Waterfall" chart. Each box represents a contribution to the total, and the last box shows the total.
- This "Waterfall" chart uses two colors to clearly represent positive and negative contributions.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos