- A chart containing a scatter layer and a trend layer, demonstrating linear regression with line and point confidence bands.
- A custom text box is used on the top-left corner to display the regression parameters.
- A chart containing 3 scatter layers and 3 trend layers, demonstrating polynomial, exponential as well as logarthmic regression.
- A chart containing a line layer and a trend layer.
- Note that the x-axis labels are rotated by 90 degrees so they can be packed more tightly.
- A chart with a line layer and a spline layer.
- The spline line is computed using the LOWESS algorithm, which is a generic curve fitting algorithm supported by ChartDirector.
MBS Xojo blog