The MBS Xojo Tools Plugin
Various tools including Tidy, markdown, PHP, CUPS, SmartCard, RegEx, SndFile and LibTag.
Download the MBS Xojo Plugins
|All archives contain the same content.|
|MBS Tools Plugin.pdf||2.7M|
You can order a license here: Order
This plugin part is included if you buy a Complete set license.
Our MBS Xojo RegEx Plugin provides an alternative RegEx class to Xojo with a few differences to the built in class:
- Better handling of text encodings.
- Much faster Replace/Replaceall operations.
- More options to configure.
- Multithreading support.
- Can work on String and Memoryblocks.
- Dynamical limit of subpatterns.
- Info functions to query details on generated state machine.
- More recent PCRE library version.
- Disassemble function to debug pattern.
- Full unicode support including using unicode escapes.
The MBS Plugin provides OCR using the open source tesseract engine.
Our plugin in version 12.3 needs the Visual Studio Runtime Libraries for Visual Studio 2008.
Please also download the OCR data files from our download page.
Tidy tidies HTML and XML. It can tidy your documents by itself, and developers can easily integrate its features into even more powerful tools.
Based on the open source tidy library.
Our Markdown plugin classes provide an implementation of Markdown via the discount library.
Markdown provides a library that gives you formatting functions suitable for marking down entire documents or lines of text, a command-line program that you can use to mark down documents interactively or from a script, and a few example programs that show how to fully utilize the markdown library.
Functions for MacOS, Windows and Linux to read smart cards.
Libsndfile is a library for reading and writing files containing sampled sound (such as MS Windows WAV and the Apple/SGI AIFF format) through one standard library interface. It is released in source code format under the Gnu Lesser General Public License.
You can download the libraries on our website and use it with the plugin in your applications.
libsndfile has the following main features :
- Ability to read and write a large number of file formats.
- A simple, elegant and easy to use Applications Programming Interface.
- Usable on Unix, Win32, MacOS and others.
- On the fly format conversion, including endian-ness swapping, type conversion and bitwidth scaling.
- Optional normalisation when reading floating point data from files containing integer data.
- Ability to open files in read/write mode.
- The ability to write the file header without closing the file (only on files open for write or read/write).
- Ability to query the library about all supported formats and retrieve text strings describing each format.
Our plugin for TagLib provides functions for reading and editing the meta-data of several popular audio formats. Currently it supports both ID3v1 and ID3v2 for MP3 files, Ogg Vorbis comments and ID3 tags and Vorbis comments in FLAC, MPC, Speex, WavPack, TrueAudio, WAV, AIFF, MP4 and ASF files.
The Clipper library performs line & polygon clipping - intersection, union, difference & exclusive-or, and line & polygon offsetting. The library is based on Vatti's clipping algorithm.
The functions for the CUPS library used to print to Mac and Linux.
Please do not use this plugin for new projects. Running PHP inside Xojo apps has several disadvantages. It is much better to run PHP code on a webserver and just call it via our CURL plugin. PHP code inside Xojo will not have the webserver environment with all the environment variables, modules and services around.
The documentation for MBS Tools Plugin:
show all functions and classes in this plugin.
Examples for this plugin:
- /Tools/Clipper/Clipper Ellipse Test
- /Tools/Clipper/Clipper Intersecion Test
- /Tools/Clipper/Clipper Offset Test
- /Tools/Clipper/Clipper Sample
- /Tools/Clipper/MinkowskiSum Test
- /Tools/CUPS/CUPS Jobs List
- /Tools/CUPS/Printer Selection on Mac
- /Tools/lmfit/nonlin array
- /Tools/LTC/Listen for TimeCode
- /Tools/LTC/LTC Test
- /Tools/MarkDown/MarkDown in HTMLViewer/MarkDown
- /Tools/MarkDown/MarkDown Test
- /Tools/PHP/PHP Extension List
- /Tools/PHP/PHP Extension List Console
- /Tools/PHP/PHPTest callback
- /Tools/PHP/PHPTest multiple
- /Tools/RegEx/RegEx Multiline
- /Tools/RegEx/RegEx Speed Test
- /Tools/RegEx/Test RegEx1
- /Tools/RegEx/Test RegEx2
- /Tools/RFC/RFC Test
- /Tools/SATSolver/Test LGL
- /Tools/Tidy/Tidy HTML Tree
- /Tools/Tidy/Tidy Options
- /Tools/Tidy/Tidy XML
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.5pr2
- Connect Xojo to SAP via RFC
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 20.1
- Multithreaded plugin functions can increase speed of Xojo application
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 19.1
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 18.1
- The Status of our PHP support
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio plug-ins in version 13.4
- RegEx Speed Test
- MBS Real Studio Plugins, version 11.4pr2
- XDC 2020 MBS Plugins Presentation
- Presentation from Munich conference about MBS Plugins.
- Presentation from Xojo Developer Conference 2019 in Miami.
- MBS Xojo Videos - MBS Xojo Plugin, June 2021 News
Xojo Developer Magazine
- 19.5, page 11: News
- 19.4, page 92: Best of the Web, Great programming articles you may have missed by Marc Zeedar
- 18.3, page 37: Virus Modeling, Simulating the spread of COVID-19 with Xojo by Marc Zeedar
- 17.5, page 9: News
- 17.3, page 9: News
- 16.2, page 10: News
- 13.6, page 73: Column by Craig Boyd
- 12.4, page 91: Lookie Here, Lookie There, Using Regular Expression Lookarounds by Kem Tekinay
- 12.3, page 8: News
- 11.6, page 10: News
Content of Tools Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins